ACHIEVEMENTS AND SUCCESS
SMART DECISION-MAKING: THE KEY TO SUCCESS
Since its inception, Consulair has been delivering results and meeting clients’ expectations while applying smart decision-making and achieving the most accurate technical results.
Exceedance of arsenic emission standard based on fuels being used (sludge, wood residue and tree bark at varying percentages)
• Carry out the mandate within 60 days
• Reduce arsenic emission rate below the required standard according to the fuels being used
• Obtain the operation authorization certificate for the boiler
• Cut operating costs
• Assessment and interpretation of previous results
• Determination of the quantity of each fuel supplied using reports
• Development of an action plan based on Ministry recommendations (Quote-Sampling-Modelling-Reports)
• Assistance throughout the entire authorization certificate application process
• Met applicable environmental standards for boiler emissions
• Complied with ambient air concentrations based on a mathematical dispersion model
• Obtained the certificate of authorization to use more affordable upgraded fuels within a very short period of time
Working with Consulair means having access to all the information, data, reports and tools you need to make sound decisions and obtain the necessary authorizations simply and effectively.
Results generated by atmospheric dispersion models can be represented with iso-concentration curves. Color codes allow for easy viewing of the highest levels around an industrial site, in conformance with regulatory values and according to the calculation period.